Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

House NOT sold



So after a clean housing inspection, our buyers decided not to pursue our house.  It's all very unreal and unfair, but that's life, right.

I cried off and on all day yesterday, but today I have peace knowing that God will help our family.  He doesn't want families separated, so it's gotta work out.

Please say a prayer for a miracle.

3/4 of our house has been moved out to storage.  We have beds, 1 couch, and... clothes and toys.  That's it.  You'd think with this much moved out, my house would be barren.  Hardly.  The clothes and toys are EVERYWHERE.  Will I ever have a clean house??

Life is good and all will work out.  Looking to the future.  Enrolled the kids in school as it starts on Monday.  Maybe that will give my children some semblance of normalcy.

1 comments:

Dave said...

Suzy,

So sorry to hear about this:(. We will be praying that your house sells!