Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

We found a house... now comes the real test of faith


Thanks to our new friends in England, we have secured a home in a part of Swindon called Old Town.  It is a lovely 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom.  Sounds big, right?  Ha!  Not so much, but I'm so excited to downsize and get rid of the "stuff" in our lives.  Simplicity is good. 

I say that and I'm sure I'll fill it up as time progresses with more stuff, but until then maybe our family can learn to get by on the basics.  It's gonna be great.







There is a lovely family who is interested in our home.  They came to see it a few weeks ago, but the wife was having surgery for cancer so they couldn't put in an offer at the time.  We were their number one choice.  They are coming Monday morning to see it again.  Let's pray we're still at the top of their list.  We're doing all we can to make our crazy house nice- despite the moving chaos of boxes and toys everywhere.

Please pray for us.  Thanks so much.  We are so blessed.

1 comments:

Dave said...

We are so excited for you guys! You'll be in our prayers - even while we are in China getting Maddison.

-Dave & Robin