Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Birthday, table, and Halloween

Happy birthday to Seth.  Four years old!  I can hardly believe it.  I remember when we were in China with Seth, we had a friend there who was adopting her 4 year old son.  I remember thinking her son looked so big.... and now my boy is 4.  Happy birthday Sethy!
 

 
 Our church had a trunk-or-treat party last Friday night.  It was so great.  Our kids got to dress up and sorta trick-or-treat.  It's not quite as popular to actually trick or treat here so we opted out of going last night. 
 
 Thanks to our dress up clothes we were able to put together some pretty costumes.
 Seth was a baseball player. 
 Seth is having a difficult time here.  The move has really affected him...  We've been on school break for almost 2 weeks.  I think things will get better for him when we have more of a routine. 


 A desk, 2 bookcases, 3 storage racks, and OUR BELOVED TABLE arrived on Saturday.  We spent many hours putting everything together.  Paige and I did the chairs while Doug did the table and benches.  It was so incredibly WONDERFUL to have a table.  It makes us feel like a real family living in a real home....  It also inspires me to make good food again.  There was something weird about making a roast and eating it on the floor....
Look at my good husband sweeping... had to a get a picture of it!! ;)  HA!

0 comments: