The children in all the public schools in England hold a yearly nativity. This was the first time my children have participated in a nativity (since in America it seems you say the word "church" in school and people freak out).
They were so stinking cute I couldn't help smiling from ear to ear.
Here is Erin with her best friend, Scarlett. Her mom has become my friend here. I'm so glad Erin has found such a fun friend.


1 comments:
Thanks for posting the pictures. It was so fun to see Erin and Seth in their costumes. It even brought back memories of when Doug and Dawn use to be in an annual play in their elementary school. It wasn't a Nativity or even religious but it was so darn cute - I use to smile from ear to ear also. Their plays were more like "The Little Red Hen". Thanks for the pics and a short trip down memory lane. Take care and give everyone a hug for us. Love Gma and Gpa.
Post a Comment