First two boys and then a girl, we thought her prim and
proper.
But off she ran, climbed trees, she's tough. There's nothing that could stop her.
She's quick, she's smart, she's kind, she's cute. She never
misses a beat.
She's brave, she's thoughtful, she's talkative, and also
very sweet.
She sees the child who feels left out. She always takes great care
To help the ones who need some strength when life isn't very
fair.
It's your turn now to show the world something we already
know.
You'll wear the marks of a brave young girl and be proud to
let it show.
Hurting is hard, it's okay to cry and feel so sad inside.
The toughest soldier feels those pains and sometimes wants
to hide.
Your family is there to help you learn your brand new battle
plan.
But it's that strength inside and your Father above who will
show you that you can.
I love you.
~Aunt Suzie

3 comments:
Praying for all of you!!
Prayers, done.
I am so sorry :( I hope she will be okay.
Post a Comment