Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year

Greetings from Doug's parents in NY. We were supposed to get home to Vermont today but the snow has delayed our trip home to tomorrow... I'm not too sad as that meant I got to out on a date with my hot hubbie.

Home in Illinois was a blast. It was fun to hang out with friends and family. All of my family was home this year- a rare treat. There were 27 of us all together. One more in the family are pregnant- making more and more as we speak...

On a sadder note, our adoption fell through for baby girl #2. We're still hoping to get the chance at another sister for Paige. Time will tell. The whole thing is devastating, but we're dealing with it as best we can.

Here are some photos of Paige during the Daley family Christmas. When we get home to Vermont I'll get the Illinois photos ready.





2 comments:

Sonia said...

Oh Suzie & Doug!! I'm so sorry to hear about your 2nd adoption falling through. Stay warm in traveling back to VT. Paige is so adorable ~ I really love the last one of you all.

the herd said...

I enjoyed the pictures. I really enjoyed our time together. I wish it could have lasted a bit longer! You are a great mom. Paige is a sweet little girl.