Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2008

It's A Girl.... Again!

Meet Claire Daley, the second?? Well, our adoption agency contacted us last night with another little girl for our family. Lin Jia Ni is a couple of months younger than Paige. She's a little behind in her speech but healthy. We are excited to teach her English and bring her home in the spring.

Here she is:


3 comments:

Waiting for Mei Mei said...

I am so happy for you guys! I have been thinking about you all. We can't wait to meet her in person!

Hoping for a quick LOA and travel for you!

Meredith

Anonymous said...

I haven't been on for a while and just saw this today! Congratulations! We are so excited for you! Prayers, love and hugs coming your way from KY!
The Compton's
(Randy,Kerri, Leah and the guys)

Betina said...

She is soooo cute! Congratulations. I hope you get to pick her up sooner rather than later.