Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My sister "tagged" me...

I've never been "tagged" before... my sister said that people ask questions and then "tag" other bloggers to answer them. So, here you go...
.
What your husbands name? Douglas M. Daley "M" for Macho!
.
How long have you guys been married? 5 years in February.
.
How long did you date? The record setting time of 27 days (cumulative). We dated long distance so we had only spent 27 days actually together. The rest of the time was spent on the telephone. ugh.
.
How old is he? 33
.
Who eats more sweets? It's a tie... though he eats more chocolate than I do.
.
Who said I love you first? I can't really remember, I think Doug did.
.
Who is taller? He is.
.
Who can sing the best? I love to hear Doug sing... though of the two of us, I'm the only one who's won the Cass County Fair talent show singing lounge songs.
.
Who is smarter? Doug... by FAR!
.
Who does the laundry? That's my job!
.
Who pays the bills? He does.
.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're laying down he is on the right.
.
Who mows the lawn? Mostly Doug (with Paige in the backpack).
.
Who cooks the dinner? That's the job of me
.
Who drives? Doug.
.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? ME
.
Who is more stubborn? I'm not! He says he isn't either!
.
Who kissed who first? He asked me what I was thinking and I said, "I wonder when this cute boy is going to kiss me." So... it was technically him, right?
.
Who wears the pants? We both wear pants :)

3 comments:

the herd said...

Oh, now I know you both sooo much better! ha. Thanks, Suzie, your great.

greatauntkate said...

Hi Susie,

Please email me offline at:
larap @ microsoft.com (remove spaces) - I think I have pics of your new Xiamen girl from last summer!

Lara
http://larasadoptionblog.blogspot.com

Heather M said...

Hi Suzie,

It's Sister Kearsley, now Heather Nelson. I was checking out the mission website and came across your blog! I was so excited to find you. I still have a copy of you singing and I smile when I remember those days.

I love the pics of you and your family. I hope that all goes well and you quickly have sweet Claire in your home.

I'm envious of you living in Vermont, that was my favorite place to serve.

Here's my blog if you are interested: http://reedandheathernelson.blogspot.com/