Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Will our Letter of Acceptance ever come?



I'm so impatient... I want so much to get our Letter of Acceptance (LOA) from China for our dear Claire. We're at day 41 since we received our Pre-Approval. Even after we receive the LOA we then have to wait for our Travel Approval before we get to leave. I thought that having been through this process before that I would be able to have the patience of Job. I know it will happen... I just pray I can be patient. Ah well... in a few months I'll be thinking.... 2 kids?!?!?? What was I thinking? Why was I in such a hurry? I just want to bring her home and get to work on normalizing her development.

2 comments:

Lipstick and Hockey Sticks said...

Awwwwww..the waiting is so challenging. I was told the longer the wait, the bigger the blessing and our Xiamen kids are well worth the wait! Our Son, Sammy, is the boy in the group picture in the brown. He is now five and has been home for nine months now. We send our congratulations and blessings!

the herd said...

I don't think Job became patient all at once. I think you are doing a great job. Did you notice the use of the two j.o.b. words, ha! I guess to have the patience of Job will be a big job. I love you!