We are home and so happy to be in America. Sorry we couldn't post more while in China. After my last post the Chinese government decided to block all blogspot sites so I couldn't ever log back on.
We took some video and photos of the following children from Xiamen who we know have parents waiting in the USA. If you are the parents, please email me so I can get these pics/videos to you...
4 comments:
So glad to hear you guys are safe at home. CONGRATULATIONS! So happy for the 4 of you, great family picture!
Samantha
Hey! Oh, thanks for getting these for my friends! I will tell them to email you! So wonderful you all are home!
Patricia
Great news that you are back and everything went well. You now have two beautiful daughters. My husband and I are the waiting parents of the little girl in the left picture. We want to thank you so much for getting these pics and video. How wonderful to be apart of this red thread connection as we look out for each other. Please email me at JandTAlderson@hotmail.com
Teresa
Hey guys!
Welcome home...how's the jetlag going for you? We are settling in but need to post an update on our blog. That is taking a bit more work! We will keep in touch...
Becky (and Dave and Cassie)
www.carlsencrew.com
Post a Comment