Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Cardinals Fans

Yesterday our girls sported their new St. Louis Cardinal's sweatshirts complements of my friends Aunt Jill and Christie. What a wonderful surprise. It was fun watching them opening the presents, sitting on the boxes and insisting on wearing sweatshirts in 70 degree weather. Cute.

My dad is trying to get us Cardinal's tickets while we're in Illinois this summer. It should be a lot of fun. Maybe we can get Grammie to watch the kids while we go to St. Louis. I'm not really looking forward to the drive to Illinois, but flying has been so unimpressive to me over the past few years that I'll take the drive any day over delays and poor customer service. --- Did you like that run-on sentence?

2 comments:

Richardson Five said...

Toooo cute! I am so excited you have two beautiful little girls. It was great to get a post from you and to be able to see what your cute family is up to. Heather:)

the herd said...

Sweet! Lot's of memories of those shirts!