There once was a girl named Claire who's orphanage butchered her hairs It's growing some now She's lovely anyhow Developing into a lovely person who cares
Hey Guys! I love reading the updates on your blog. :) You gotta love the orphanage haircuts, huh? :P Cassie is starting to look a little more girly, finally. I really can't wait to do more than just stick a clip on the side. :) Anyway, glad to hear about caring Claire. Cassie is a silly little thing, who likes to hit, oh my! Becky fellow traveler www.carlsencrew
3 comments:
Sweet little thing. She looks so comfortable there on her daddy's lap.
Love that Claire is still wearing the pink heart shirt! So is Di, though it's June and her long sleeve version should be packed away by now! Miss you!
Jackie
Hey Guys! I love reading the updates on your blog. :) You gotta love the orphanage haircuts, huh? :P Cassie is starting to look a little more girly, finally. I really can't wait to do more than just stick a clip on the side. :)
Anyway, glad to hear about caring Claire. Cassie is a silly little thing, who likes to hit, oh my!
Becky
fellow traveler
www.carlsencrew
Post a Comment