Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Best Friends... somedays

Happy belated Father's Day to all of you wonderful dads. We met up with Doug's family at a park in Middlebury, Vermont on Father's Day. I forgot my camera, of course so... no pics.

The girls have adjusted to sibling life and are just so cute sometimes... Here they are holding hands in the van:


For those who don't know we're also pregnant... 16 weeks now. We find out the gender on July 15. Exciting times... We'll see what happens. And I think things are crazy now!??!

9 comments:

Richardson Five said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats! That is so great! Well I guess you now know why you had to wait. :)

Three Lads and a Lis said...

I am SOOO excited to find out what you are having - I predict another girl :)! I hope you are feeling good. Your daughters are the cutest!

JAPAM Parker said...

yay!!!
Congratulations, I am so happy for you and your family.

the herd said...

WHAT your pregnant! The girls are way cute!

jody said...

Dear Suzie,
Well congrats on being pregnant!We just got updated pics of Cali and in one of the pictures she is holding the photo album that YOU delivered!Thank you again for doing this for me.Your girls look beautiful! Jody waiting in NC

Supermavs said...

Wow Suzie! Congrats on the pregnancy!! How fun your two little 3 years olds will have mothering your new baby. :) Love the new picture, the girls are both just darling.
Becky
fellow China traveler

Meredith said...

I love the picture of the girls. That was a fairly quick adjustment for them. So the word is out - that's great!

Sonia said...

WHAT GREAT NEWS!! Congrats on your pregnancy. How are you feeling? This is awesome(:

Annette said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. What a beautiful family you have... and its soon to welcome another! How are you feeling these days?