Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Paige


The apothecary cabinet Doug made from cherry wood. He finished it this weekend. It holds our DVD's- how primitive, right?
Isn't he GREAT?


Our beautiful girls- right before church yesterday


Happy Birthday Paige


Playing this afternoon in our kiddie pool- yes, that IS a lawnmower in the pool!

Yesterday was Paige's 3rd birthday. We dressed up pretty for church. We brought cookies for her little nursery class and they made her a crown (which she wore most the rest of the day). She kept saying today is "My Day"- which is funny because when I have a birthday I tell myself the same thing :).

Claire is continuing to make HUGE strides. She's become much more independent. She's starting to buckle her own car seat and putting the little potty topper on the potty on her own. She's saying so many more phrases like " there it is" and "I got it" and many more. She and Paige are practically inseparable. I'm so relieved. Claire gives us hugs and kisses all the time while saying "I love you". She has learned and advanced so much in the last two months that I'm just amazed. I'm so glad she is doing so well. We are very blessed.

4 comments:

Mike and Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Paige! We are so excited to see Paige again and meet Claire. You've got some cute girls!

the herd said...

That cabinet is just beautiful! Great job, Doug! The girls looked so sweet in their dresses! Happy Birthday to our little Paige!

Sonia said...

Happy Birthday Paige!! The girls look adorable. Hope you are doing well.

Sonia said...

Hey Suzi ~ just picked up your msg ~ thanks for stopping by our blog. Can't find your email address ~ would love to chat ~ want to email me at redsoni05@yahoo.com??