The girls are sooo cute!!
Who wants all that sand anyway! They look so happy outside.
Your daughtes are adorable!!! It's always exciting to see others who have a little one from Fujian :)
Suzie, we live in Mattoon which is about 2hours from Springfield. I will be heading there sometime soon to apply for Lily's Birth Certificate of Foreign Adoption. Let me know when you will be there :)
I love it! The girls look so happy and Claire looks so well adjusted. What fun summer memories.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The girls are sooo cute!!
Who wants all that sand anyway! They look so happy outside.
Your daughtes are adorable!!! It's always exciting to see others who have a little one from Fujian :)
Suzie, we live in Mattoon which is about 2hours from Springfield. I will be heading there sometime soon to apply for Lily's Birth Certificate of Foreign Adoption. Let me know when you will be there :)
I love it! The girls look so happy and Claire looks so well adjusted. What fun summer memories.
Post a Comment