Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's a girl


It's a girl. I'm not too shocked, but I did cry when they told us (and I almost never cry). Then I cried for another hour because I was mad that I was feeling sad. I'm very grateful for the opportunity to experience pregnancy. Now, after a few hours I'm much better and resigned. As mentioned in my previous posts I do LOVE my girls. I just hope this new one doesn't get intimidated by her ridiculously beautiful big sisters :)

6 comments:

~Samantha~ said...

Suzie,

Are they SURE? I thought for sure it would be a boy. I have been checking your site all the time, thinking maybe you found out early, I knew today was DEFINETLY the day. CONGRATULATIONS!! You and I both know girls are awesome! This baby will be rediculously beautiful as well, just look at her parents! Lots of Love from Alabama

~Samantha~ said...

Ooops! I really can spell.......ridiculously.....sometimes I try to type way to fast! You are very welcome by the way, I cant wait to find out the name of the newest baby girl!

Wendy said...

Congratulations! Lots of girls will be fun. And can I just say, if I haven't already, how adorable your girls are. I want to get me a Chinese baby. :)

Sonia said...

Oh Wow!! Congratulations to the Daley Family!! I thought too that you were having a boy! Okay, names, we need names. What will the newest little Daley be called??

Anonymous said...

Well, here's the practical response: you can recycle clothes! Congratulations. I really hope to have a little girl one day. My dad said truly blessed families have girls (I was told this because I grew up with two sisters).
Mary Ellen

Joanna said...

Congrats Susie. That is great! 3 girls. More jewelry coming your way. Love Jo