Paige has told me many times today that Claire and I are her best friends. Maybe I should record that for when she gets older and her words change to perhaps a more unpleasant tone. I can say, "Remember... we're best friends."
Friday, August 29, 2008
My babies getting ready for a baby
Paige has told me many times today that Claire and I are her best friends. Maybe I should record that for when she gets older and her words change to perhaps a more unpleasant tone. I can say, "Remember... we're best friends."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Naomi and Natalie could add to your collection of babies!
Hi, I clicked over to your blog from Betina's.
Your girls are beautiful and Congrats on having another girl!
Hope you guys have lots of bathrooms for all these girls in the teen years! haha.
We have 2 boys and hope to have some girls someday.
Good luck!
Suzie, it is so crazy everytime I check your email to see you have two-soon to be three! What sweet hearts you have! I just still remember visiting you in your condo and thinking how bad I felt that you guys were having no luck trying. It took us two years to get prego with London so I so felt your pain. Now look at you! Mother of three soon!
Post a Comment