I went in for an ultrasound today to make sure the baby is growing properly.... AND SHE IS! She's great! She's 3 pounds, 6 ounces. Right on target. No worries, okay??
You are cracking me up. You are soooo pregnant! I love you. ( and there's more back-to-school news to come. I just haven't written yet. Thanks for checking.)
Hey Suzie, Send me your e-mail address. I have a lot to tell you about. I am sorry I didn't see you this summer. I really wanted to rub your belly. Melissa
4 comments:
Thanks, Suzie! What a surprise!
You are cracking me up. You are soooo pregnant! I love you. ( and there's more back-to-school news to come. I just haven't written yet. Thanks for checking.)
Hey Suzie,
Send me your e-mail address. I have a lot to tell you about. I am sorry I didn't see you this summer. I really wanted to rub your belly.
Melissa
You've got a baby. You've got a baby. That is so exciting and to think you are having another girl.
You are looking cute.
Post a Comment