Today was our first real snowfall of the year. It was also Claire's first snowfall... EVER. When the girls woke up we went to their bedroom window and watched in awe at the white snow. Paige gasped, "The snow is on my house... and on my car!" Claire simply looked, shivered and said, "Look Mom!! Snow... COLD! Brrr..." What a magical morning.
Making snowballs and snow angels
Goodbye beautiful Vermont fall... Hello Wintertime!

Falling in the snow and making footprints
6 comments:
Oh how fun! I wish we were there! Suzie, I hope you are doing okay. I've been thinking about you.
Make a snowman for Aunt Lizzy!
I'm so jealous! We hardly ever get snow here in Alabama and if we do it's usually a just a dusting. I love winter, and I love snow! It's still in the 70's during the day here. It looks like the girls had a blast!! They are so cute all bundled up.
Oh, what a beautiful site. I love the snow!! What a precious and memorable morning for your girls. How many more days til the wee little one will be here?? I can't wait, so excited for you guys.
I can't believe you have snow already- and a lot of it!!! Your girls are so adorable!
Ooohhh! I miss those fall leaves! I love winters here in Oregon - snow on the mountains and sometimes a bit where we live. :)
Your girls are beautiful! It looks like they had a fabulous time! :)
Post a Comment