Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween



Happy Halloween!! Grandma Sue had the great idea of having the girls decorate their own trick or treat bags. It was so much fun! We're so lucky to have Grandma staying with us for the next week. Both girls were in LOVE with trick or treating and became proficient at saying "Trick of Treat". Paige didn't want to come back home. The next day she woke up and asked if she could go trick or treating again....

Perhaps the scariest thing we saw came the day after Halloween. Claire came into the kitchen wearing nothing but her winter boots. She then asked if we could outside and play in the snow. It was pretty funny so I thought I'd share the rated "G" version of the event:



1 comments:

Meredith said...

What cuties! We got six inches today. I am not thrilled.