Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

22 DAYS?!?!

22 Days and counting.... and counting... and counting... Tomorrow I go to the Dr's where I'll likely hear what I heard last week: "One to two more weeks... or sooner!" I tell myself not to think about it and am doing better. However, I am so impatient lately (and for my sweet childrens' sake) I hope this little one comes soon. I don't like being so impatient with my girls. It's not the kind of mom I normally am. They both seem to understand though and consistently give me love and cute faces when I lose it. Tomorrow we are considered full term so please pray she comes soon.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

You can do it Suzie. I feel your pain! I wish I was there to help.

Meredith said...

I will be so relieved for you! Hang in there.

~Samantha~ said...

So excited for you all! It won't be long now! I know the girls cant wait to see their new little sis.

About Poppy's "P" shirt, I did not make it, not quiet that talented, I had it done at a local shop.

Keep us posted about the baby!

Sam