No, I don't think it's patience. I think you're being prepared for those "sleepless" nights. Thinking about you guys each and every day and wondering when that little girl's going to arrive. Please post a picture of that precious little baby as soon as she arrives...THE WORLD IS WAITING{:
4 comments:
No, I don't think it's patience. I think you're being prepared for those "sleepless" nights. Thinking about you guys each and every day and wondering when that little girl's going to arrive. Please post a picture of that precious little baby as soon as she arrives...THE WORLD IS WAITING{:
We are thinking of you all and can't wait to meet this little bundle of joy! I hope it happens soon for you!
and waiting... and waiting... and waiting...
She is not coming yet because you look so good pregnant. She wants you to bask in the "pregnancy glow" a little longer. lol just kidding.
We all can't wait!
Post a Comment