Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Can't believe I'm posting THIS!

So, Doug convinced me to have my naked belly exposed via digital film. Yikes. Be afraid... be very afraid... He told me that if I did this he would then be able to have me look at the pics each time I say I'm fat after we have the baby. This way, he can convince me what fat really looks like :)

Close your eyes tight if you don't want to see this much of me...

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Suzie, are you sure you are not carrying twins, triplets, etc :) There is no way you are going to 40weeks. That is crazy! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

YAY Suzie! Until your ankles are the size of tree trunks, you're not ready to pop! Soldier on, my dear.
Jackie

the herd said...

YEA!!! Beautiful BELLY! I'm so glad you did this!

Shauna said...

How awesome! Congrats :)

Sonia said...

Girl, you look like you are ready to pop! How many more days?

Joanna said...

Your belly is so awesome! Love it Suzie!