Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

One week old



Happy one week birthday sweet Erin. We are so happy to have you a part of our lives.
Thanks Mer' and ME, Shea & JT for the cute outfit!



Doesn't she look exactly like a girl version of Doug?!??!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Suzie, I totally see you in her too.

Sonia said...

Suzie!!! Oh my, she does look like Doug!!! Congratulations again, you guys, she is absolutely beautiful. What a blessing.

the herd said...

I see a bit of the Robbins' side in her. She's very pretty and those other girls look very very happy. At least your camara is a digital one. It wouldn't have been so funny if we still used the film. She's has a future talent!

Kerri said...

Before I read the caption I had already thought Erin looked like her Daddy! The girls (all of them!) look so beautiful! I hope you are feeling well and getting some rest! Love from KY to all the Daley's!

JAPAM Parker said...

I am so happy for you. Congrats on your beautiful little baby!

~Samantha~ said...

What a beautiful little doll! I think she looks like a beautiful blend of the both of you! I know you are so proud!

Anonymous said...

Aww! You guys!! She's so cute!
She does look like the pictures I remember seeing of Doug when he was a baby, but I think I see some of you in her, too, Suzie! But, yeah, she's got Daley in her fo' sho'!
Congratulations to you both and the girls! What a sweet addition to your family!

The Nielsen Nest said...

Hi remember me? I will get there sometime. I promise. I have not been home before 5 yet! anyway...OH MY GOODNESS! She DOES look like Doug. All the beautiful parts of Doug at least. You make and have the most beautiful babies! Keep up the good work! hahaha

rlmquest said...

Oh my gosh she's beautiful! Congrats!