Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's a GIRL.... AGAIN!




She's HERE! Erin Sue Daley was born on Wednesday morning at 2:33 AM. We went to the hospital on Tuesday morning. The long labor was not as bad as I'd feared. The hardest part was the two hours of pushing. It was the most intense pain I'd ever felt but I feel happy that I actually did it. Hooray!!!--- especially since Erin weighed 9 lbs. 10 oz. and was 22" long. Wooh!! We are all fine and happy to finally be home. The girls are loving their new sister.... though Paige keeps asking why the baby is staying at her house and why she has another little sister. It's so cute. Claire loves to tell everyone to be quiet when the baby is sleeping... which is most of the time. Thanks to everyone for your love and concern during the past nine or so months.

25 comments:

Jessica said...

She is so cute! I am so happy for you. Suzie you are a true trooper. I am so sad I can not be there to help. We love you guys!

Kerri said...

Congratulations! So happy for you! Wow, Doug must be feeling a little out numbered these days! Erin won't know what to do with 2 extra little mommies in the house watching her every move! Sending you tons of love from KY and wishing you God's greatest blessings!

Joanna said...

Wow Suzie! Very impressed! My baby Austin was 9 lbs 10 ounces too! Way to go trooper! She is beautiful!

~Samantha~ said...

Congratulation Doug, Suzie, Paige and Clair!!Sweet, sweet baby! Love her name! What a blessing!

((hugs)) from Alabama
The Daltons

Mike and Heidi said...

Suzie and Doug,
We're so happy for your new arrival. She has come to a great family. We can't wait to meet Erin and see her personality. We wish you all the best!

dastew said...

Guys congrats. We're very happy for you. Look forward to seeing the little tikes next time your down. We're thinking of a reunion around December when some more NYers are up for the holidays, let us know if you're in.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Suzie. So glad all went well and now you have a beautiful baby girl.

Congrats hun.

Anonymous said...

And to you too Doug. What a good daddy you are.

The Nielsen Nest said...

YEA she is here and is SOOOO cute. Taylor walked in and said "wow it is amazing that she looks like them." Looking and pointing at the pictures of Claire and Paige holding Erin. Out of the mouths of an 18 year old.

I think you get a GOLD star for that birth. Or at LEAST another pedicure. You name the time and I will be there!

Love you all.
Julie and the other Nielsens

The Nielsen Nest said...

Suzie...She has hair. You thought she might be bald!!!! Yea for hair.

the herd said...

She is beautiful!!! What a girl and I'm talking about you!!! I'm so happy for the Daley family!!!

Sonia said...

Ahhhh ~ I am crying tears of joy!! I've been stalking your blog waiting for this day. Baby Erin is beautiful ~ love her name. So sweet about Paige and Claire. Congratulations to you and Doug and your beautiful daughters!!! xoxoxoxo

Rob and Sarah said...

Congratulations!! I'm glad everything went well...she is so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! 9 lbs. 10 oz. is impressive! We look forward to meeting Erin in the new year . . . a budding pianist, maybe?

Sarah, Jamie, Peter and Sam

The Zainea family said...

Congratulations Daley family. We are so happy for all of you. I have been following along on your blog and am so happy the delivery went well. God Bless and Happy Thanksgiving!!

Waiting for Mei Mei said...

Congratulations to you all!! We are sooooo happy for you! We can't wait to meet Erin. She is beautiful!

the herd said...

16 Comments!!! WOW! I thought I would make 17!!! I just can't get over this beautiful baby!

Heather M said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!

Becky said...

Hi Suzie and Doug,
Congrats on the BIG baby girl! What a little beauty. I love seeing the girls with Erin, that was always my favorite thing, when the siblings would come inspect the newest addition. Congrats, and rest up!! Easier said than done, I know...

Becky and Dave

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new baby girl! She's just beautiful. Paige and Claire seem to have adjusted well to their new roles as big sisters. I hope to see lots of cute sister pictures in the days to come!!!

Cathy Young in CO, one of your
travel mates on China trip #1

Anonymous said...

WOW! YEAH!!! I had to call Jules to hear about this?!?

Tammy said...

WHAT?? I am so out of the loop. We just got your email...and I didn't even know you were pregnant!! CONGRATULATIONS!! What a gorgeous family!! We have to stay in touch! Annie and Janna have blogs too. You'll have to check them out. Anniemightblog@blogspot.com and Jannagoesblogging@blogspot.com Are you on face book? We are all there too. Miss you!

Cami said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you and your family. I have enjoyed your girls in dance class. I was amazed that you brought them on Monday!! I wish you all the best!

Mike and Heidi said...

Wow! My comment is bound to get lost in all the others. I just wanted to say I'm glad all went well with delivery and I wish you a quick adjustment to life as you'll know it for a long time!

Richardson Five said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful.