Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

Busy tonight?



Wanna join me at 3 AM?? She's not so cute at that time of day.
Really, if you're up in the night and need someone to talk to,
GIVE ME A CALL! It gets lonely :)

9 comments:

dmdaley said...

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. That said, Suzie is right, 3AM is late and lonely.

the herd said...

Ahhh, let me have a turn!

the Nielsen's said...

Suzie it is so fun to see your family. Your girls are adorable. I am happy that you are doing so well.

dastew said...

There's a 3am????

Lynnie said...

Hey lady, what time zone are you in? :)

Have you thought about an outrageously pink frilly look for your blog? I could probably hook you up if you're interested. ...Maybe you get enough of that in real life.

Jessica said...

Oh Suzie. I am so sorry. I was just there and I can tell you it will pass.

Lynnie said...

OK. Here are some websites to look through. They give you the instructions on how to post them.

http://www.delightfuldots.blogspot.com/

http://lenatoewsdesigns.blogspot.com/

http://www.simplychicblogs.blogspot.com/

Meredith said...

I can't believe how much she looks like her Daddy, even when she is bawling. I do not envy you, but I can tell you that occasionally it is possible to have sweet moments alone with your baby in the middle of the night. Try to hold on to those, however few and far between.

Sonia said...

funny. Okay, not so funny at 3am. I'm feeling for you girl! Erin is so cute, even when she cries!!