This morning the snow came tumbling down. We decided against taking the little ones to church. It's nice to have some pure family time. The girls decided to help daddy shovel us out.
Paige, of course wasted no time. This girl is the hardest working three year-old I know. She went out and immediately started clearing the sidewalk. Literally. I was amazed at her strength and determination.
Claire, on the other hand slipped the moment her boot hit the ice.
She was tough, though and got up.
She enjoys posing for the camera above all else.
She'll likely shovel about 3 minutes and then start playing.
We're working on teaching Claire the Daley Family work ethic :)
She was tough, though and got up.
She enjoys posing for the camera above all else.
She'll likely shovel about 3 minutes and then start playing.
We're working on teaching Claire the Daley Family work ethic :)







4 comments:
Love your snowy day pix! Thanks!!! Also, can't tell you how much I almost called you at 3:40 this morning (Sun). I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. Thought about you the rest of the night! Hugs to my sweet girl! I sure do LOVE and MISS all of you! Doug, thanks, again, for the beautiful drive back to your folks house. I had such a great time at Christmas, and NY really is beautiful! Hugs!!! :-) (Suzie's) Mom
How fun! Doug, I recognize that shovel. Hope you think of us everytime you use it. We miss you guys.
Oh how I wish we were closer! I would love to see Leah out there playing with the girls and I am great at 3:00am feedings! Enjoy every minute of this winter!
oh, how fun for the girls. Doug looks like he's enjoying that snow too!
Post a Comment