Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Loving my girls




I just love my girls. Paige wants to be dressed with her hair done even on lazy days when we have no plans at all. Claire loves to look at herself in the mirror, trying out different "looks" while commenting on how pretty she is. Baby Erin... well... she has great clothes and doesn't mind my playing Barbie doll with her.

These pics were taken today for my facebook page. Have you all tried facebook? Holy Smokes! I have hooked up with friends I haven't seen in 15 or even more years. What fun!! If you don't have a profile, get one and add me to your friend list. Although be careful. It's kind of addicting....

5 comments:

the herd said...

I'm so glad that you posted some pictures of you! You look amazing! The girls are beautiful!

Sonia said...

You guys are all beautiful ~ great pics, Suzie!

rlmquest said...

Suzie- You and your girls are so beautiful. You look like the happiest mom in the world!

Meredith said...

I want to hold your baby!

the Nielsen's said...

those are some beautiful girls. Congrats