
Dear Grandma Sue,
Thanks for crocheting such a beautiful outfit for Erin. She looks like a little angel. I think Doug was happy that Erin wore this bonnet to church yesterday... as he is not a fan of baby headbands (which I think are too adorable). Wish you could've been here.
Can you believe she will be eight weeks old in a couple of days? Craziness....
Love,
Suzie
4 comments:
Oh, Suzie ~ Erin is just beautiful. I think too that she will keep those beatiful blues(:
Hey Suzie,
Thanks so much for the beautiful picture of Erin. She is so cute that she makes anything look pretty. I miss not seeing you all daily. (no pun intended)
She is beauiful! Nathan HATED those head bands. We could never wear them around him. He would take them off. He said they looked painful!
I knew Nathan was a man with good taste, and not just because he married a Robbins girl.
Post a Comment