Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm rushing summer



Normally I LOVE the winter. I love winter clothes. I like being able to wear sweats. Summer is so hot and sticky... HOWEVER... right now I'm looking forward to warmer weather. As a preparation, we went to Costco and got swimming suits (word to the wise: the Speedo swimsuits run really small so if you're planning to buy a suit, take caution as we had to exchange ours last night for 2 sizes larger than what they are currently wearing).

The girls don't want to take the suits off today so I thought, "What the heck?!?" Doug has the van so we can't go anywhere anyways. The black car found itself in a snowbank on Doug's way home from work this week. Ugh.

So... to sum it up: today is a summer-wanna-be-day.

2 comments:

rlmquest said...

Your girls are so adorable! I love costco swimsuits...such a great price...and modest!

the herd said...

Very cute! Swimsuits are the very best entertainment!