Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Claire's video



For those of you not on facebook, here is a video I made in preparation of our one year anniversary with our little Claire. I wish I could make it larger. If you are on facebook, let me know and you can see it in a much larger version. I know it isn't April 13 yet but I was too excited not to get it out there.

6 comments:

Meredith said...

I was just watching this on video on facebook. I love it. Adoption is really amazing.

the herd said...

We are all better for having little Claire in our family! What a HAPPY DAY!

Joanna said...

That's really cool Suzie I LOVE IT!

Kerri said...

A "year" that started much further back than a year. My heart is so full watching the girls become sisters! Suzi you are blessed beyond belief! I am happier for you than I can say! So what's 1/2 way between VT and KY? We need to get our girls together! Love to all the Daley's!

the Nielsen's said...

Suzie that was very emotional. What a blessing to have those babies. Congrats on your one year and forever together.

Michelle said...

So I cried like a baby when I watch your video. I missed out on your much of your life. It's been about 5 years since I have talked to you. I love you Suzie. and you should move to Idaho.