Thanks to Doug's coworker, Arunima, we have some beautiful clothes from India. Of course, right before we took Claire's picture she fell on her face (hence the pouty expression). I think Paige was born to be a dancer.
I LOVE IT!!!!! I was rolling at this precious little pout!!! How can you stand it, she's so sweet! The girls look so beautiful in their new dresses! There is nothing better than watching them all dance, is there? Wait until Erin joins them!!! Love you guys!
2 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!! I was rolling at this precious little pout!!! How can you stand it, she's so sweet! The girls look so beautiful in their new dresses! There is nothing better than watching them all dance, is there? Wait until Erin joins them!!!
Love you guys!
They look so cute in those dresses. The dresses are beautiful-wish we could find clothes like that out here!
Post a Comment