
She sleeps. It's a miracle. I've heard at three months the sleep thing gets better. I thought it was getting better at two months as she was finally at least going to bed around midnight instead of 3AM.
Now... at least for this week... she has been sleeping in her crib in HER room. I actually said to Doug, "Welcome back." It's nice to be a married couple again. We were both so used to sleeping in our own beds that the last few nights have been an adjustment (I forgot about our never ending fight over blankets).
Yippie! I simply feed, change, rock her, place her in her crib and *BAM* she goes to sleep. It happens during the day too. I think to myself, "There is no way I can just put her in her crib for a nap when she seems so wide awake." And then *BAM* AGAIN... she takes a nap. Wow. I pray this good luck will continue... I'm finding myself knocking on wood every chance I can get.
Now... at least for this week... she has been sleeping in her crib in HER room. I actually said to Doug, "Welcome back." It's nice to be a married couple again. We were both so used to sleeping in our own beds that the last few nights have been an adjustment (I forgot about our never ending fight over blankets).
Yippie! I simply feed, change, rock her, place her in her crib and *BAM* she goes to sleep. It happens during the day too. I think to myself, "There is no way I can just put her in her crib for a nap when she seems so wide awake." And then *BAM* AGAIN... she takes a nap. Wow. I pray this good luck will continue... I'm finding myself knocking on wood every chance I can get.
1 comments:
Wow what a great baby. I am SOOO JEALOUS!!!! None of my girlees ever did that. Oh ya, did I mention I am jealous :)
Post a Comment