
We had a lot of fun visiting my youngest sister and brother's families. Here is baby Rett and Erin (just six weeks apart).

Here is Robby in his cowboy shirt. The boy gets decked out in cowboy boots every day. He's such a sweetie. He's exactly one year older than Paige. He is already reading everything in sight. It's amazing at how well he does. I've never seen anything like it.

Here's little Maddie playing dress up. Doesn't she look like the Swiss Miss girl??

Doug went to work with LeGrand one day at the shop. Doesn't he look ruggedly handsome??

Doug survived an evening with my old college friends. It was SO much fun catching up with them. I miss them all so and am so glad we can still keep in touch after all these years. I miss you Meredith..... :( Wish we lived closer.... maybe sometime soon, right??
3 comments:
Miss you too.
Great pictures, Suzie! It's nice to see pictures of Theresa's kids. I'm glad that you had fun!
Where in Idaho do they live?
Post a Comment