My 7 year-old niece Macy asked her mom the following: "Are they going to pour honey over Grandma before they bury her??"
My sister questioned, "Macy, why would you want us to pour honey over Grandma?"
"Because then if someone wants to come steal her body, they would get all sticky and just leave her alone.... Of course, they could always use something else like dish soap or something."
Gotta love little kids :)
3 comments:
I haven't heard that! How sweet!
Suz doesn't that just melt your heart? To think that little sweetie was thinking of ways to protect her little Grandma! Not long after my Dad passed Mason said to me "if I get a big ladder I'm going to climb up to heaven and see Grandpa". I always smile when I think of that!
That's so cute. I love the things that little kids say. Thanks for stopping by while you were out here...it was so good to see you!!
Post a Comment