Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

So ummm....

So ummm....

Never mind my last post. The people who said no, said yes again and threw in $5K to make our December exit a bit more cushy. Thank goodness to have that part over and done with. Now to finding a house in Idaho and packing.

Sorry to everyone who doesn't want us to move. We're just trying to do what's best for our family.

12 comments:

Laura said...

I hope you dont mind, Janet showed me your blog and I am so excited to talk to you again. Go figure you are moving to Idaho when we just left. You check out our blog at http://laura-lunt.blogspot.com/
Good luck with your move! We love Idaho. Levi is also dying to know what you guys are doing in Idaho, and what part you are moving to.

the herd said...

You love Theresa more than me.

Unknown said...

Yes I do! HAHAHA! :)

Mike and Heidi said...

That's great! We're so excited for you and your family! Good luck!!!

the Nielsen's said...

What part of Idaho are you guys moving to? I am excited for your new adventure.

Shaunell said...

YOU ARE COMING TO IDAHO!!?? WHAT ON EARTH! I'm so excited!!!!!! Holy cow my sweet Suzie!! Hurray--I want full details lady!

Meredith said...

Wow! Things happen fast. They always do with you.

Sonia said...

Wow -- that was fast. Congratulations to the Daleys. Your winter just got busier{:

Rob and Sarah said...

We will miss you!! If you need any help at all, with anything, I am here and the girls would love to play with Paige and Claire again before you move.

J and V said...

Yahoo! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Kerri said...

Ok, so I'm no geography expert but Idaho definitely doesn't get you any closer to KY! Still close by over the Christmas holidays? We'd still love to meet up! I'm praying for an easy move and fast transition!!!!
xoxox

Kerri said...

Hey you guys should all be really healthy thru the move...I just read that Vermont is listed as the healthiest state in the US! Things are just coming up roses for you!!! LOL!!