Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

We found a house in Idaho


The house

Kitchen/dining
Doug's office

Upstairs family room


The view (picture does not do it justice)

So we found a home in Ammon, Idaho. It's very close to the mall and other various shopping while being far enough away that it sits on the foothills and over looks the city of Idaho Falls. It's a beautiful house. We are still in negotiations so it's not final... but barring a catastrophe of some sort, it should work out okay. Say a prayer for us :)

These pics are not good as I was in a hurry to take pictures for review. I'll take more and post them later. Woo-Hoo!

I miss my babies so much but am so grateful they are in the best hands imaginable, my mother-in-law. She is the most amazing lady ever. Thanks Sue!!

6 comments:

Three Lads and a Lis said...

It's beautiful - saying a prayer for those last steps of buying a house... someday I might know what it takes.

Laura said...

That is awesome, You will love Idaho!! Good luck with the house!!

miquelle and cody said...

What a beautiful house! Good luck!

J and V said...

Very nice. I am glad your house hunting is going so well. Good luck!

Jon and Sunny Robbins said...

Kind of dinky, don't you think? Not the kind of place I'd expect the Daley's to live in. Just kidding...Founder's Pointe. Not bad. I look forward to visiting!

Kerri said...

It's so beautiful! I love it! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! Now, get all negotiated up and head back to your littles! Enjoy every minute!!!! xoxoxo