


On our way to IL we stopped in Cincinnati to meet our friends, the Comptons. These wonderful friends traveled with us to China in 2006 when we brought home our Paige. At the same time, they brought home the baby of the group, Leah. The girls had a blast playing together. It was so special. There's a bond between families who travel together in China. It's like being together in the birthing room... such a special time when families are joined together at long last. I just wish we all lived closer together. This was the first time we have met up with any of the families with whom we traveled.
2 comments:
Makes me miss you so much more!! I'd like to explain to everyone that Randy and Mason were wrestling in the background that that is why it looks like Randy is trying to move the play place! lol Can't wait to see the girls in their new home! Take pics on their first trip thru the door!!! Love to you all!
I thought I recognized Kerry in that picture!
Cathy Young- Mom to Chelsea, from the same adoption group
Post a Comment