Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A prayer for sanity


Just one more day until we trek out to Idaho. Another 24 hours of driving. We're leaving with my sister's family on Wednesday morning.... driving all day for 2 days. I hope we can maintain just the smallest amount of sanity. Erin has some post traumatic stress from the drive to IL. Every time we put her coat on her, she cries and says, "NO! NO! NO!" Poor little love. She has no idea the hours that lie ahead. May Doug and I stay sane. Pray for our family, okay?? :) We should be in Idaho on Fri night. We close on the new house a WEEK FROM TODAY! CRAZINESS!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Sleeping angel!

Shaunell said...

HURRAY!!! I can't wait to see you now that you are on my side of the country!!!