Sometimes I wonder if there is ever a moment that those eyes don't sparkle...No, I'm pretty sure there isn't.! Love you guys! Praying for the Daley girls and the Daley boy!!! xoxoxo
I know I havne't met her in person but...I LOOOOOOooooOOooooOOOOve that girl! :D She is so dang cute! I seriously wish we were neighbors, our girls would have SO MUCH fun together!!! Of course my poor little Sam would be drowning even MORE in girlieness...until you bring home your boy, at least he would have Sam to play with! LOL ;) Erin and My Izzy would be SUCH great friends they would also probably terrorize us to death! LOL! :) Love you Suze! :D
5 comments:
Cutie!
Sometimes I wonder if there is ever a moment that those eyes don't sparkle...No, I'm pretty sure there isn't.! Love you guys! Praying for the Daley girls and the Daley boy!!!
xoxoxo
yummy! I really think she means it! She will break the camara!
I know I havne't met her in person but...I LOOOOOOooooOOooooOOOOve that girl! :D She is so dang cute! I seriously wish we were neighbors, our girls would have SO MUCH fun together!!! Of course my poor little Sam would be drowning even MORE in girlieness...until you bring home your boy, at least he would have Sam to play with! LOL ;)
Erin and My Izzy would be SUCH great friends they would also probably terrorize us to death! LOL! :) Love you Suze!
:D
Miss Erin - you are just too cute for words. What a precious sweetheart.
Post a Comment