Lol...is this supposed to be sung to the Dora the Explorer song "We Did It"? That is such an awesome play set-how wonderful and dedicated Doug is to his little girls!! I bet they love it!!
Great job !!! Looks super. I bet it feels super to have it all done. It will be fun to watch the girls playing on it. Next project is..... I know it won't be long until you are working on another. :~)
4 comments:
"We love the swing set. It sure looks nice and we can't wait to play on it." -Maren
Great job Doug!!!! Those girls are so lucky to have you as a daddy!
Lol...is this supposed to be sung to the Dora the Explorer song "We Did It"? That is such an awesome play set-how wonderful and dedicated Doug is to his little girls!! I bet they love it!!
Great job !!! Looks super. I bet it feels super to have it all done. It will be fun to watch the girls playing on it. Next project is..... I know it won't be long until you are working on another. :~)
Post a Comment