Remember my post about my missing set of keys??
Well... it's been a month... and NOTHING...
I searched EVERYWHERE. Over and over and over again.
Doug and I left for Boise on Friday morning. As we were scrambling to leave the house for the weekend, in toddles my Erin. She's holding my keys. I don't know where she got them. She just handed them up to me and said, "Here ya' go!"
ME: "Here I go!??!??! What the?!?!?! Oh wow! Those are my keys. Oh thank you, thank you, thank you."
I'm somewhat perplexed as to where they were hidden, but so grateful at this point that I don't care. I had kept procrastinating spending the big bucks to replace the only remote we had for the van. Thank heavens! My mom says I lived a charmed life.
She's right.




2 comments:
His wonders never cease! So funny, leave it to Erin! This has the makings of one of those life long family stories. One day when she is an adult you'll all be sitting around laughing and still trying to guess where she pulled those from!!! Love it!
WOW! Your so lucky! I like all the picture updates! I was getting a bit tired of that shirt.
Post a Comment