We're debating boys' names, so if you have a suggestion, I'm all yours.... just please don't pick the trendy names like: Teagan, Caden, Braden, Taggart, and such.... Idaho is up to their eye balls in trendy names. We generally like names you've heard of, but that aren't overly used.
Seth is at the top of the list so far....
3 comments:
Thought you were considering Seth? How about Jeremiah, he had a strong faith it's not super trendy but has meaning. Or maybe Judah - I just like that one, that's all, lol!
Spencer, Nicholas, Carson, ???
Mark, Matthew, John, Ryan, Nicholas, Michael, James--I'm all about gender-specific and easy to spell! I liked Mark, but it wasn't Brian's name...
If you want more, there's always Gareth, Thaddeus, Henry, Max, Silas...
And I'm always ready with the good pun names. Add "Daley" to the end of these: Brush Your Teeth, Read The Scriptures, Do A Good Turn, Eat Your Vegetables....
Miss you! Always ready for your naming issues...
Jackie
Post a Comment