Paige and her cousin Robby share a birthday. He turned 6, she turned 5. We celebrated with the family in Lincoln's New Salem (just two miles from my hometown). This is where Abraham Lincoln lived for a few years before he became an IL State Senator. This is the pavilion where I spent many a time as a child participating in potlucks and parties. It was so fun to see my children enjoying the same fun I experienced as at their age.
Happy Birthday sweet Paige. She asked me this morning if China misses her. I think so much at this time of year of Paige's sweet birth parents, both of whom, I'm sure are dreaming of her during this special time.
"Yes, Paige," was my answer "China misses you."
My Dad, Grandma Sally, and my Grandma Robbins

There was not an empty swing the entire evening.

14 of the nearly 20 (I say nearly as there is always someone pregnant or in our case, waiting on China) of the Grandkids on my side of the family.


2 comments:
Happy 5th Birthday Paige. I will always remember your first birthday celebration in Vermont.
it was a great day! Happy Birthday, Paige! kiss...kiss!
Post a Comment