Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Some more memories from IL

Most of my Grandma and Grandpa Davis' Great Grandchildren.  
All because two people fell in love....

My dad has been doing plays for the past several years.  I have missed all of them.  Argh.  But this year I finally got to see him perform.  Way to go DADDY!

All four sisters together for a night out alone.  Aaah... It was so much fun!!

In the morning of Paige and Robby's birthday we set up a slip 'n slide at Papa's house.  
This is where I spent my teenage years :).

I just love this picture of Erin.

Can you tell we were tired when we got home??

1 comments:

Shaunell said...

Such cute girls. I am so excited for you guys!! I can't believe this will be no. 4! Amazing, and he is darling. I love the name, and congrats congrats!