After a devastating phone call on Friday from Claire's teacher, we are now livid. Something very inappropriate happened to our baby at school and no one was there to protect her. If you can't trust they will be safe at school, what can you trust?
My advice: make sure your children know what to do in any given scenerio. We have spent the weekend teaching our daughters how to throw a punch. Sad, sad world....
Meeting with the principal today to make sure such heinous acts never happen to our babies (or anyone else's babies) again. Ridiculous.
3 comments:
I have been thinking about you all weekend!!! I really hope that the principal does what is best for sweet Claire and doesn't make everything more difficult. Your girls are so lucky to have such strong and dedicated parents.
I am so sorry something bad happened to Claire. It is horrible and frustrating. :( I hope things work out okay.
Ok, just getting to this and wishing I'd seen it sooner. Praying the meeting today went well and that you are satisfied with the outcome. I'm really sick over this. Email or text if you want. Love you all!
Post a Comment