Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

A trip to the treasure chest


Claire completed her good behavior sticker chart in record time.  This is a tough accomplishment for many of the sweet kiddos in her class.  She was so excited that she didn't have any bad days at school.  I was not at all surprised as Claire is very well-behaved.  I am the luckiest mom ever.  Claire was thrilled to get to choose a toy duck from the treasure chest.  Way to go Claire!!

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Yeh for you sweet Claire! That's a great job you did! I hope you enjoy playing with your new toy from the treasure box! Keep up the good work!!! We're so proud of you!

the herd said...

good job, Claire! What a girl!

Meredith said...

That smile is priceless!

Anonymous said...

We are all so proud of you Claire !!! Keep up the great work. You are such a sweet young lady. Way to go!!