Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Seth

Happy Birthday my dear, sweet little son.  I hope you enjoyed the birthday cake and toy we sent.  Please know that we will be coming as soon as we can to bring you home.

I wish I could post an updated picture, but to date we haven't received any.  We're hoping to receive some soon.

Travel appears to be sometime in late Jan (if we're lucky) or late Feb (since there is no travel on or around Chinese New Year).

We had a great celebration tonight.  Your sisters had to blow out your candles.  I know what we are all wishing for....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Seth!!!! We can't wait to have you come home. We hope you have a very happy birthday. Love Grandma and Grandpa

the herd said...

Happy Birthday, baby! kiss...kiss!