Click Here For Free Blog Templates!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hail and Halloween

Vera enjoyed seeing hail for the first time today.  It was really fun.  
We went out and caught it, molded it just like play-do. 



 Erin enjoyed eating it.


Tonight we had a "trunk-or-treat" at church.
 Erin, the princess
 Paige, the princess
 Claire-a-bell Cow

Erin calls her sisters the "Princesses" all the time.  It's so adorable.  When we got home tonight she kept hugging and kissing Paige while telling her she was a "pretty princess".  The love between sisters is magical.


2 comments:

the herd said...

WHAT THE HAIL? sorry, I couldn't help it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pics. I am glad that Vera got a chance to experience hail. I am not surprised that Miss Erin felt she needed to have a "taste of hail". All the girls are so cute in their Halloween costumes. What a wonderful, beautiful family.