Doug made a walnut coat rack for our family with these gorgeous hooks that we bought about 5 years ago. How nice is it to have a convenient spot for our coats? I thought I would explode if I had to pick up ONE MORE COAT from the floor :)!
Thanks for all your weekend creations Doug!!
2 comments:
Love the baby doll, the dresses, the coat rack, and getting to see a little bit of your family room. Send pictures of the inside of your house - I want to imagine you there instead of your VT house. Every time I look at Seth's pictures I want to touch his cute little face. Poor boy is going to get smothered by a crazy stranger lady when I first get to meet him.
Doug you are so talented!! You can send ours anytime ;) Miss you all hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment